07 May Your Family’s “To Do” List This Summer
The weather’s finally warming up and school’s almost out! It may be wise to get a head start on planning your family’s summer vacation. Deciding which activities to partake in while ensuring every member of the family is pleased and entertained can be a bit challenging.
This is why we have compiled your family’s “To Do” list during your next stay in Atlantic City. There’s gaming, nightlife and entertainment for the 21 and over, amusement rides and mini-golf for the young, romantic couple dinners, and even water sports and fishing for dad.
Casinos – Hit the slots, the blackjack tables or the roulette wheel to try your luck at one of Atlantic City’s casinos. If you’re not into gambling, casinos offer plenty more to do — countless dining options, bars and lounge areas, spas and retail stores.
Dining – AC offers myriad dining options for every taste and every budget. From eateries serving hot dogs and pizza pies along the Boardwalk to restaurants with killer views, visitors are sure to find a favorite spot to grub.
- Wingcraft Kitchen & Beer Bar for bar favorites and local brews
- Blue Water Grille, located on the 7th floor at Flagship Resort serves American cuisine in a dining room surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that look out on the Atlantic Ocean
- Dock’s Oyster House is an Atlantic City favorite if you’re in the mood for upscale wining and dining
Comedy Shows – The jokes on you if you fail to attend one of the many comedy shows happening in town! From top names in the industry like Wanda Sykes to local stand-up comedians at the Comedy Stop, you’re sure to fall off your seat from laughing.
Headlining Concerts – Whether you’re into Ricky Martin’s “Living La Vida Loca” or Tony Bennett’s “Cheek to Cheek,” you don’t have to travel far to see big names in entertainment when you chose AC.
- Visit Boardwalk Hall Arena‘s website to find out which famous artists are performing this summer.
Beach – Atlantic City has one of the area’s widest and cleanest beaches. The best part is that it is free! No beach tags required – sunscreen and flip-flops suggested!
Boardwalk – Strolling down Atlantic City’s famous boardwalk is a must for visitors of all ages.
Water sports & Outdoor Recreation – Surfing, boogie boarding, fishing and more… This shore town is flooded with fun in the sun activities for the entire family. .
- Bring your surfboard and ride the waves or schedule a couple surf lessons at the Inlet Surf Shop.
- For a day out crabbing and fishing, reserve your spot at one of Atlantic City’s fishing charter boats.
Steel Pier – This amusement park will have you screaming at the top of your lungs with excitement! Rides include kiddie rides, the classic Double Decker Carousel, and extreme rides such as, the Crazy Mouse roller coaster and Slingshot.